Cookies are small files that are saved on the device that you use for browsing.
Welcome to the website https://theellinikonrivieratower.com/. (hereinafter “the Website”).
The website has been developed by the company HELLINIKON S.A., a société anonyme duly incorporated and existing under the laws of Greece (with VAT Nr. 997674736 and General Commercial Number 115936901000), with its registered office at the former airport of Hellinikon, 16777, Hellinikon, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), in order to provide information and services to its users/visitors (hereinafter “Users”).
The Company is the Data Controller of your personal data, collected through the Website, pursuant to EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and L. 4624/2019. This Privacy Notice is provided in order to inform you on the personal data collected, to explain the way and purpose of data processing, to state any third parties with whom we share your data and finally to inform you on your rights.
Personal data we collect
Personal data we collect and further process during your visit to the Website, are the following:
- Identification information, such as first name, last name, country of residence
- Contact information, such as your telephone number and email address
Why do we process your personal data?
It is in our legitimate interest to manage any communication we receive from you, so that we respond to your registration of interest, comments and questions regarding Marina Residential Tower.
With whom do you share your personal data?
For the fulfillment of the aforementioned purpose, your data may be disclosed to third parties, such as:
- Website support and management companies
- Social Media support companies
- Companies that commit to Data Protection Officer duties or Data Protection Officer assistant duties
- Any other administrative, judicial, or public authority or in general to a natural or legal person against which, on the basis of law or judicial decision the Company has a relevant obligation or right to disclose such data or in general, in order to defend our legitimate interests.
The Company has implemented all necessary measures, in order for the personnel and its partners to be specifically authorized for these purposes and fully committed to confidentiality and legal obligations under the legislation for the collection and further processing of the aforementioned personal data.
How does the Company protect your personal data?
We have implemented all appropriate organizational and technical measures, pursuant to the applicable legal framework and technical standards, in order to safeguard that processing of data is legitimate, appropriate and secured against any non-authorized or illegal access, deletion, amendment or any other use of the data.
How long we retain your personal data?
Your personal data are retained for as long as this is required for the fulfillment of the processing purpose. Upon expiration of these terms, your personal data will be deleted, unless otherwise required under the applicable legal and regulatory framework or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
According to applicable legislation, you may exercise the following rights, after verification of your identity:
- right of access to your personal data, including information concerning the processing of personal data
- right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data,
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”),
- right to restriction of the processing, according to law provisions
- right to data portability, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. USB), to you or to another data controller
- Right to object to the processing based on the Company’s legitimate interests.
- Right to withdraw your consent directly and freely
You can exercise any of the abovementioned rights by submitting a written request to our Company. You can expect a reply to such a request within one (1) month following its receipt by the Company and in any case, within two (2) months, depending on the perplexity of your request or the high volume of requests received.
Furthermore, our Company is responsible for informing you, without undue delay, for any breach concerning your personal data, which may put in danger your rights and freedoms and under the condition that it doesn’t fall under the exceptions provided in the law.
You may address any questions or requests regarding the protection of your personal data within the context of the Website’s performance, at TheEllinikon.PersonalData@lamdadev.com.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
In case you deem that we have not duly satisfied your request and the protection of your personal data is somehow affected, you may lodge a complaint through the dedicated online portal of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Athens, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, 11523 Athens, Greece | +30 210 6475600). You may find detailed guidelines on how to lodge a complaint on the DPA’s website.